Terms Of Participation
- The entry must be original and must not violate any copyright or any third party rights including rights of privacy of any individual. If any entry contains word or phrases which appears to be immoral, unethical, illegal, anti-social, racial, political, anti-religious, or any other inflammatory, defamatory, derogatory and/or otherwise found to be objectionable in sole discretion of Abbott, such entry/ies will be discarded and no correspondence will be entertained by Abbott in this regard. Abbott reserves its right to initiate appropriate action against such participants.
- Abbott may, at its sole discretion, publish the story/ies or contents thereof submitted by participants on this site or any other media subject to such modification, moderation, editing as Abbott may deem fit without further notice or reference to the participant. By submitting the entry on the site, you are giving your consent for publication of contents of your entry as stated herein.
- Participants have to provide the following details (namely name, age, email address, valid phone number) to Abbott for enabling it to verify the entry and Abbott may request such additional information as it may require prior to publishing the entry.
- Abbott, without assigning any reasons whatsoever, reserves its right to; (a) modify or remove any story from the site (b) amend any of these terms and conditions of participation, (c) suspend or discontinue the operations of this site, at any time without giving any prior notice to Participants.
- Participation is voluntary and without levying any fee/charge to Participant. By submitting the form for the entry, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and waive any right to claim any ambiguity.
- Decision of Abbott in respect of operations of this site, selection and publishing of stories and all process or any matters related thereto shall be at the sole discretion of Abbott and shall be final and binding on all Participants and no correspondence, clarification, explanation in this regard by Participants shall be entertained.
- Abbott shall not be liable for any loss, claim, damage, expenses, whether expressed, implied, real, consequential incurred by the Participant due to participation in the site.
- Participant shall indemnify Abbott against any claims from any party and consequent losses, damages, compensation, whatsoever, that may arise from any use, including but not limited to, publication of response(s) submitted by the Participant as a part of, or in association with the ‘Share Your Story’ section on the site.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that your entry for the Share a Story, constitutes participation in the campaign conducted by Abbott, having its registered office at Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, 4, Corporate Park, Sion-Trombay Road, Mumbai 400 071.
- Further, Participant confirms that the content submitting by Participant in the campaign is original and does not infringe any intellectual property rights and/or privacy rights of any third party and the Participant has no objection of it being published by Abbott on any media whether on this site and /or in any media for its campaign including, without limiting to, on any digital and/or social media platforms as well as other media in any manner at sole discretion of Abbott. Abbott may re-use any of the contents of the story/ies and the Participant shall not claim any infringement of any intellectual property, copyright or other proprietary rights in this regard.
- These terms will be governed by laws of Republic of India and will be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in Mumbai. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is invalid or unenforceable, you agree that the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any applicable law to the contrary, you cannot file a claim or cause of action arising out of or related to this site or these Terms and Conditions more than one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose.